This is a review of Finale Stretch Mark Removal Cream manufactured by NanoMed Co., Ltd. The manufacturer claims their product can target and eliminate stretch marks with its natural ingredients. Continue reading to acquire more information about the products ingredients, and discover if this is the item, you need to target your unsightly stretch marks.
The products ingredients include
- Nanosphere form of Methylsilanol mannuronate – technology that regulates the flexibility of fibrous tissues in your skin and helps prevent loss of pliability and smoothness
- Extract of Centella asiatica– assists in increasing circulation and with its first-rate anti-oxidant assets, it also facilitates improving the overall look of your skin
- Shea Butter – a spectacular emollient which contains lupeol and amyrin cinnamates which deliver valuable results including anti-irritancy, anti-inflammatory and boosted UV-B protection
- Aloe Vera – comprised of amino acids, minerals, vitamins C and E and enzymes it provides moisture for dehydrated skin and aids in general soothing of the skin and wrinkle reduction
- Sodium PCA – acts as a moisturizer to promote silky supple skin
- Simmondsia chinensis- commonly known as jojoba oil, it is a rapidly penetrating Natural emollient gathered from South America used to reduce and prevent stretch marks, wrinkles and water loss in skin
- Tocopheryl acetate – vitamin E, a significant antioxidant that safeguards and nourishes skin
- Allantoin – defends against irritation and inflammation of the skin
- Sericin Sodium – valuable in refining skin imperfections by diminishing the depth of your wrinkles
- Hyaluronate – hydrates skin naturally to preserve moisture
- Oriza sativa extract and Oryza sativa oil – naturally enriched with vitamins and minerals, this outstanding anti-oxidant oxidizes over 100 free radicals
Recommended product dosage calls for you to generously apply to stretch mark ridden areas of skin upward and in circular movement, 1 or 2 times per day, and continue usage for 2 months minimum after your pregnancy ends
Possible Side Effects
The Nanomed website does not list any side effects, but as with any product, the application to those with sensitive skin may induce an allergic reaction to individual ingredients. In instance of an adverse reaction, contact your physician immediately
Strangely, the Nanomed website does not list a price for its product, nor does it actually sell the product on its site. They instead direct you to a handful of retailers such as; 7-11, Apex, Max Valu and Save Drug. We also found several vendor listings on Amazon.com. The average listed price was $24.99 for a 50-gram tube. With suggested application, this amount should last approximately 6 months so restocking your supply could get expensive.
As they do not actually sell the product on their website, they also do not offer any type of guarantee to back up their product. Their website only offers an email and an office and warehouse address. Return and/or refund would depend entirely on the policy of the store where you purchase, or you could always try the old-fashioned approach of calling and lodging a complaint and see where that gets you.
Easily available at your local drugstore, Finale Stretch Mark Cream implies effectiveness with its listed ingredients and could be a viable option to reduce your stretch marks. However, with its slightly high price and lack of product guarantee, it leaves us feeling sketchy about this company. Nevertheless, if you are willing to throw caution to the wind and try anything, this could be the product for you.
Click here to learn about our Top Stretch Mark Treatment Products.
|StretchOff||Mama Mio Goodbye Stretch Marks||Apothederm Stretch Mark Cream||Avishi Organics Intensive Stretch Marks Oil||Healing Natural Oils H-Stretch Marks Formula|
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles)best value
|Speed of Results||Extremely Fast||Good||Average||Slow||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Average||Average||Unknown|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.00%||80%||70.60%||68%||65%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||No||Risk Free||No||Risk Free|