This is a review of Raw Shea Cupuaçu Mommy Stretch Mark Intensive Repair Oil manufactured by the Shea Moisture Company. The company claims their product repairs your skin and reduces the appearance of existing stretch marks and prevents new ones from occurring with continued usage. Continue reading to discover if this is the product you need to assist you in your skincare needs.
- Amazonian Cupuaçu – Protects and soothes stressed skin
- Passiflora Oil – emollient abundant with Vitamin C.
- Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil – also known as Safflower oil used as a fragrant skin conditioner
- Coco-Caprylate, Diheptyl Succinate – Plasticizer and emollient
- Tocopherol – vitamin E oil
- Theobroma Grandiflorium Butter – natural fatty skin conditioning agent
- Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter – natural emollient and skin conditioner
- Apricot Kernel Oil – natural vitamin A and E emollient that helps nourish and protect the skin
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil – it is gentle natural oil easily absorbed by the skin. Soothes dry irritated skin with essential fatty acids
- Luminara Passiflora Edulis Oil – also known as passion fruit, used as a skin conditioning emollient
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter – also known as Shea repairs and moisturizes skin with essential fatty acids and vitamins
- Pistacia Vera Oil – skin conditioner also known as pistachio nut
- Ochroleuca Extract – reduces skin inflammation
- Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract – also known as Coconut, used as a skin conditioning emollient
- Caprylic Capric Triglycerides – fragrant skin conditioner
- Capryloyl Glycerin
- Sebacic Acid Copolymer
- Glyceryl Caprylate – Emulsifying Agent
- Blend of essential oils – Organic Ingredient used for moisturizing skin
- Glycerin Undecylenate
The product website instructs you to massage a few drops onto the affected area twice a day. They also indicate best results are yielded when used in combination with one of their other products.
Possible Side Effects
The company website does not list any adverse side effects and does not seem to contain any high allergen ingredients. If any reaction would happen to occur, contact your physician.
This product retails for $14.99 plus shipping and handling for 4oz bottle. They offer free ground shipping for orders of $35 or more. The company’s line of products is also readily available for purchase at most local drugstore chains.
The company donates a portion of its proceeds to a large number of international charitable organizations. Strangely, instead of an absent guarantee policy, the company goes out of its way to state they absolutely refuse to give refunds or replacements for dissatisfied customers. This is extremely unordinary to advertise. The sit did contain a handful of customer reviews, however it seemed they were all stating their hesitancy to buy the product and seemed to be asking each other if it worked or not.
In general, Raw Shea Cupuaçu Mommy Stretch Mark Intensive Repair Oil is an easily obtainable product, which seems to contain many ingredients that would effectively fight your ongoing struggles with stretch marks. However, the small amount of reviews by confused customers, and their outright refusal of a refund or exchange leave us wondering whether this product is truly effective.
Click here to learn about our Top Stretch Mark Treatment Products.
|StretchOff||Mama Mio Goodbye Stretch Marks||Apothederm Stretch Mark Cream||Avishi Organics Intensive Stretch Marks Oil||Healing Natural Oils H-Stretch Marks Formula|
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles)best value
|Speed of Results||Extremely Fast||Good||Average||Slow||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Average||Average||Unknown|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.00%||80%||70.60%||68%||65%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||No||Risk Free||No||Risk Free|